1. Which type of investigations are listed in the law regulating the profession of private detective?
- searching for missing persons, lost or stolen property;
- gathering information on the marital status, conduct, morality and assets of individuals;
- gathering evidence or establishing facts which give rise to or are likely to give rise to conflicts between persons, or which may be used to put an end to these conflicts;
- industrial espionage.
2. Is a private detective an individual with all kinds of disguises?
3. Does an experienced private detective achieves perfect results in no time at all?
4. Is the evidence admissible for court?